The purpose of the Impact 2024 International call for projects is to finance sports micro-projects dedicated to young people and equitably for girls, focused on equality and inclusion, citizenship and living together, the protection of childhood, education, health, environmental protection and vocational training and integration.
These micro-projects will use sport as a means to achieve their goals, while transmitting the values of Olympism, civic engagement and social ties conveyed by sport. They should respond to local demand and seek a lasting improvement in living conditions and the empowerment of vulnerable populations.
This call for projects is funded by the French Development Agency (AFD).
Find out more with the tutorial to guide you in the process.
Key information on the benefits of the call for projects
- Funding of € 10,000 to € 40,000 per project (in the form of a grant);
- Continuous support via personalized advice on the project methodology and the funding request;
- Global training in the management of a development micro-project or specific to the sport and development theme;
- Monitoring and evaluation of funded projects;
- Connecting with players in the world of sport and development.
- The call for projects is open to African structures (associations, foundations, local authorities, associative sports clubs, federations, CIG/ EIG, cooperatives, state structures, public structures, other declared groups) as well as French associations and foundations;
- The candidate structure must have been registered for at least 2 years and the requested amount must be between €10,000 and €40,000;
- The remaining amount must be already acquired during the application and the structure’s annual resources must not exceed €500,000;
- Any candidate French association or foundation must deploy its project in partnership with a local structure in Africa;
- The project is to take place in Africa. The 54 countries are eligible, excluding red zones defined by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs;
- The project must have an implementation period of between 1 and 2 years;
- The project must use sport as a tool for development;
- The funding granted must not exceed 75% of the overall project budget excluding valuation.
Do you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for Phase 1 of the call for projects? Consult the full rules of this call for projects.
Each candidate structure can only submit one funding request to the “Impact 2024 International” call for projects, which will take place in two phases:
– Phase 1: Submission of initiative
– Phase 2: Project submission
Phase 1 – Submission of initiative
Any structure wishing to apply for the call for projects must first register on the Sport en Commun platform and complete the eligibility request form there by February 13th, 2023 – 8 p.m. (GMT) at the latest.
Only applications preselected during Phase 1 will be able to access Phase 2 of the call for projects.
Phase 2 – Project submission
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to continue phase 2 of the call for projects by completing the project submission form. Complete funding requests must be submitted on the application submission platform www.sportencommun.portailsolidaire.org after notification of admission to Phase 2 of the call for projects.
Any additional clarification before submitting your application? Do not hesitate to send us your request to the following address: email@example.com
We are committed to responding to you by email or phone within 72 hours!
The mission of the Organizing Committee for the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games, in accordance with the host city contract signed between the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the French National Olympic and Sports Committee (CNOSF) and the City of Paris, to plan, organize, finance and deliver the Olympic and Paralympic Games in Paris in 2024.