Project led by Vanture Consulting
The emergence of sports icons in Cameroon has led to the interest of young people in professional sports. However, some young people find the demands of the profession overwhelming and abandon their careers in sports. And yet, sport offers many other employment opportunities.
In order to offer young people alternative careers in sport, the firm vanture advisory intends to set up a Permanent Training Centre for Sport Professions (CPFMS).
The centre will promote the professional integration of young people and fight against poverty in Cameroon.
- To promote the development of the population through sport
- To offer young people career opportunities in the field of sport
- To create a reference centre for sports training at local, community and international levels
- To provide care for people suffering from trauma or physiological and mental deficiencies
- To produce qualified professionals for the supervision of athletes and their activities at local, community and international level
- To provide health and fitness care
- Training in sports medicine
- Training in sports law
- Training in sports marketing and management
- Sports meetings
- Health and fitness care
- Young people will be inserted into the labour market
- Beneficiaries of the training programmes will acquire professional skills
- Individuals will be healthier as a result of sports events
The cost of the project is €150,000.