Projet porté par Better Future Foundation
- Reinforcing health security in the schools by granting basic first aid kits in the targeted schools and training some people in using and administering first aid
- Increasing sensitisation to protocols in connection with the COVID-19 health crisis and with the relevant SDGs
- Enlisting the students to an art contest about health
- Promoting the practice of sporting activities in the targeted communities
- Organising annual 8-week-long football and kickball tournaments in 6 targeted schools in partnership with the Liberian Football Federation and CAF
- Supplying the participants with football and kickball equipment
- Training a personnel in the use of health kits and administering first aid in the schools
- Setting up awareness raising workshops on Covid-19 prevention measures
- Building the populations’ knowledge on the pertinence of participation in achieving the SDGs.
- Over 480 students and adults shall take part in football and kickball tournaments in the 2-year-long project
- Globally, nearly 10,000 people shall directly and indirectly take part in the activities as players, trainers and spectators.
- Basic first aid kits shall have been given out in 12 schools and 36 people shall be trained In using them as well as in administering first aid in the schools
- 10,000 people shall be sensitised to protocols in connection with COVID-19 and to achieving the SDGs
- 36 students shall have received some money for winning prizes in the project, thereby improving their income in the context of the pandemic