PUBLISHER : SPORT IMPACT SAS
- Simplified joint-stock company (société par actions simplifiées, SAS) with a capital of 1,000,000 CFA Francs
- Senegal Trade and Personal Property Credit Register, No. SN DKR 2020 B 8408.
- Registered office: Rue 4 x Rue A Immeuble les Arcanes – Point E Dakar- Senegal
- Telephone No.: +221 33 000 00 00
- E-mail: email@example.com
WEB HOST : PLANET WORK SAS
- Simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with a capital of €50,000
- Paris Trade and Companies Register, No. 334 580 800
- Registered office: 231 rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris – France
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Every connection to the Sport en Commun (Sport in Common) digital platform (hereinafter, “the platform”) requires prior acceptance of these terms and conditions. For internet users (hereinafter, “the user” or “the users”), simply accessing the platform shall be considered to be acceptance of all the conditions described herein and as an undertaking to adhere thereto.
The platform publisher endeavours to ensure that the information on the platform is accurate and up to date, and reserves the right to correct it, at any time and without prior notice. It cannot, however, guarantee its completeness nor that it has not been modified by a third party (intrusion, virus). Furthermore, the platform publisher accepts no liability, be it direct or indirect, for any delay, error or omission with respect to the content of these pages and the use that may be made of them by any persons, nor for any interruption to, or unavailability of, the service.
Anyone wishing to obtain one of the services provided on the platform should contact the publisher for information about the availability of the service in question and the contractual conditions applicable thereto. Access to the services described on the platform may be subject to restrictions for certain persons or in certain countries.
None of the services provided on the platform will be supplied by the publisher to a person if the law of their country of origin, or of any other country concerned, forbids it. Readers of this message are requested to ensure that they are legally authorised to access this website in the country from which the connection is established.