This call for projects seeks to support Member States and governments in the Global South to implement public sports policy related to women and health. It aims to facilitate the involvement of development stakeholders working to encourage women’s participation in sport as well as to promote synergies between relevant public and private entities working on specific projects.
- Eligible countries: CONFEJES Member States and governments (zones B, C, D and E)
- Beneficiaries: associations, NGOs, sports federations, local authorities
- Theme: women, sport and health
- Target segment: microprojects (multisport)
- Type of funding: grants
- Award amount: €20,000 maximum (representing up to 90% of the cost of the project)
- Eligible expenses: those expressly associated with the implementation of the project (operating expenses are not covered)
- Selection method: call for projects with decision by jury
- Application must include at least two partners: a local or regional public authority and a lead non-public entity (associations, NGOs and sports federations from the eligible countries)
- The lead non-public entity must have existed for at least 12 months
- Project implementation period: between 6 and 12 months
- Type of project: activities associated with the theme “Women, Sport and Health”
Do you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply? Log into your account and contact the Sport en Commun teams to obtain individual support and maximise your chances of submitting a successful application to the CONFEJES call for projects “Women, Sport and Health”.
Missed the application deadline of 31/03/2020? Create an account so you don’t miss any other funding solutions on Sport en Commun.