The “Dream Building Fund” call for projects aims to support initiatives with a strong social impact that use the power of table tennis to achieve sustainable development goals.
- Eligible countries: worldwide
- Beneficiary: non-profit, sports or social organisation
- Theme: sustainable development goals
- Type of funding: grant
- Type of support: funding ranging from €10,000 to €35,000
- Selection procedure: call for applications
- Deadline for applications: 17 December 2023
- The project must be aligned with a United Nations Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) focusing on diversity or inclusion
- The project submitted must use table tennis as a tool for change
- Be able to designate a contact point that speaks english and has access to the internet
- The organisation must be able to contribute at least 10% of the total cost of the project
- Submit the application before the deadline
Do you meet the eligibility criteria and want to apply? Read the full rules of the call for projects here.
Photo credit: ITTF Foundation
Established in 2018, The ITTF Foundation is the non-profit organisation of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF). The Foundation uses table tennis as a tool for development and peace by connecting people all over the world, implementing or supporting projects on the field, and empowering them to serve as models, making table tennis popular, universal and inclusive.
The Foundation for Global Sports Development
The Foundation for Global Sports Development (GSD) since 1996, delivers and supports initiatives that promote fair play, education, and the benefits of abuse-free sport for youth. GSD's vision is to leverage the power of sport to enrich lives and to make the world a better place.