The Yunus Sports Hub network covers over 100 countries and consists of organizations, experts, social businesses and leaders around the world committed and passionate to solve social and environmental human problems. Yunus Sports Hub brings Sport & Social Business together by pursuing three critical opportunities: solving social and environmental problems that are inherent to sport, solving social and environmental problems by leveraging the power of sport, and by helping the sport for development sector to transition to self-sustainable business models.
- Geographical Coverage: worldwide
- Beneficiaries: athletes who are changing career, and sports organisations
- Themes: sport and social business
- Type of Support: training, incubation, consulting, turn key programs, venture building, events
- Selection Method: open application
- Athlete Entrepreneur : We empower athletes across the globe to create new economic opportunities for themselves and for others.
- Inclusive And Sustainable Events : We help large-scale sporting event organizers with the development and implementation of an Inclusive and Sustainable strategy in and around the event.
- Social Business Sport Centers : Through collaborative partnerships and innovation, we facilitate the development of social business ecosystems around sport centers.
- Youth Engagement : We equip young sport leaders with the skills of the 21st century, including leadership skills, empathy and practical knowledge about social business.
- Social Business Development : We help organizations to build on their core competencies to create solutions to social and environmental problems, in and through sport.
Examples of existing projects
AFD / Paris 2024 : Incubator of athletes with projects in Africa – Incubation and Acceleration: program dedicated to training in social entrepreneurship of high-level athletes with a project with a strong social or environmental impact in Africa (program designed and managed white label by Yunus Sport Hub on behalf of the clients)
Agora Winwin : Incubation and Consulting: support program for young Ivorians for the development of entrepreneurial projects with a strong social impact (access the file relating to the Agora Win-Win project) and creation of a fund for replication
Athlete 365 Business Accelerator : Incubation and Acceleration: program dedicated to entrepreneurship training for Olympic athletes on 5 continents (program designed and managed in white label by Yunus Sport Hub on behalf of the International Olympic Committee)
ESS 2024 La Plateforme : Turnkey program and Consulting: solidarity platform for information, mobilization and support for social business actors and impact entrepreneurs. Developed on behalf of Paris 2024 and SOLIDEO, in partnership with Les Canaux, it aims to make the Paris 2024 Olympic Games the first inclusive and united Games in the history of Olympism
IOC Young Leaders : Education and Training: program dedicated to young leaders of the olympic world, giving them the opportunity to transform their initiatives in favor of sport for development into social business (program designed and managed as a white label by Yunus Sport Hub for the account of the International Olympic Committee)